The user registering on the site https://belkk.ru(hereinafter referred to as the Website), undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as Consent) in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152—FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data". Acceptance (acceptance) of the Consent offer is registration on the Website or provision of personal data in feedback forms posted on the Website. The user gives his consent to LLC Belgorod Canning Plant (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which owns the site https://belkk.ru and which is located at the address: Russia, Belgorod 308013, 1-A Kommunalnaya str., for the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- 1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and with the use of automation tools.
- 2. The consent applies to the following information: surname, first name, patronym, phone number, e-mail and all information specified in the feedback form on the Website.
- 3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with notifications about changes in orders and other information related to the User, to conclude a contract, as well as to provide information about goods and services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User.
- 4. The User grants the Operator the right to perform the following actions (operations) with personal data provided for in Clause 3 of Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data": collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, destruction, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, in compliance with measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
- 5. The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation, an agreement with the participation of the subject of personal data or with his consent.
- 6. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Processing can also be terminated at the request of the User.
- 7. The Consent may be revoked by the User or his representative by sending a written application to the Operator or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- 8. If the User or his representative withdraws Consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing without the permission of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152—FZ "On Personal Data" dated 26.06.2006.
- 9. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, of his own free will and in his own interest.
- 10. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in paragraph 7 of this document.