1. WHAT IS THE POLICY FOR?
1.1. General Regulations
The purpose of this Policy is (1) to inform about the list of cookies used and automatically downloaded to the User's device; and (2) to notify about the purposes of installing and using such cookies, as well as the duration of their storage/installation on the User's device; and (3) to inform the User about ways to disable cookies and/or their removal from the device.
Each User has the right to read the text of this Policy at the following link: https://belkk.ru/en/cookie-policy.
If the User has any questions about this Policy and/or the operation of cookies, the User can address his question to the Copyright Holder in the following way:
- send your question to the email address email@example.com.
If the User does not agree and /or does not understand some of the terms of this Policy, he is obliged to immediately stop using the Site.
1.2. Terms Definition
"Cookies" means mainly small pieces of data that are stored on the User's computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device and allow you to record certain information during any visit to the Site, interaction with services, applications, tools, as well as sending and receiving messages, in order to identify the User regardless of the device he uses.
"User" means a legal entity or individual who uses the Site and/or has gained access to it.
"Registered Owner" means the following person in whose name the Site is registered:
- Belgorod Canning Plant LLC, location address: Russia, Belgorod 308013, 1-A Kommunalnaya str.
"Website" means an information unit on the Internet, a resource of web pages (documents) that are united by a common theme and linked to each other by links. The site is registered to the Registered Owner and is necessarily linked to a specific domain, which is its address. This Policy has been developed for the following website: https://belkk.ru.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
2.1. Purposes of Use
- (1) to save information about the User during the use of the Site.
- (2) to identify the User (recognizing the browser and/or device every time a logging in to the Site is carried out, saving the screen and browser settings and/or saving the username and password of Users to log in to the Site).
- (3) to track information about Users for the purpose of providing analytics of the use of the Site.
- (4) to analyze site traffic by Users, identify the effectiveness of advertising content and its popularity among Users.
- (6) to improve the usability of the Site and navigation on it.
- (7) to improve the interaction of the Site and Users.
- (8) to improve the quality of service and ensure maximum convenience and comfort of Users when using the Site.
2.2. Types of Information Collected
- (1) IP address, browser type and device from which you log in to the Site;
- (2) operating system and Internet service provider data;
- (3) information about the country from which you are logging in;
- (4) the date and time of the Site visit, as well as the possible number of clicks made by the User.
3. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED?
According to generally accepted classifications, at the moment there are the following types of cookies:
- (1) Technical Cookies. They are necessary for the smooth and reliable functioning of the Site. Disabling this type of cookies may restrict the User's access to certain functionality of the Site.
- (2) Session Cookies. They are temporary and store information about the User's activity in the browser during one session (i.e. until the User closes such a browser).
- (3) Permanent Cookies. They are stored in the User's device memory for a certain period of time and are responsible for the User's personal preferences set in the browser (for example, browser language settings and/or Website font).
- (4) Statistical Cookies. They are needed to track the pages / sections of the Site visited by the User, as well as to identify possible errors in the operation of the Site. The information collected about Users by this type of cookies is anonymous and is necessary for the effective maintenance and updating of the Site, as well as for providing targeted content to the User.
- (5) Behavioral Cookies. They are needed to collect information about the User's search queries and preferences for conducting marketing and/or other market research in order to subsequently provide personalized marketing and advertising content to the User.
- (6) Third Parties and Their Cookies. They are needed for the following purposes: (a) the collection by analytical platforms of information about the Site traffic by Users, the formation of a portrait of the User, as well as the analysis of the effectiveness of the Site and marketing strategy; and (b) the provision with the help of third parties (marketing platforms or agencies) of personalized advertising and/or marketing content to the User on the Site and/or on third-party websites.
The Website uses the following cookies belonging to the REgistred Owner:
- client_window_height - height of the user window
- client_window_width - width of the user window
The Website may use the following cookies belonging to third parties in its work:
4. HOW DO I DELETE/DISABLE COOKIES?
4.1. General Regulations
- when entering the website through a pop-up window in which the user must click on the "Accept" button.
Each User can disable the operation of cookies on the device from which the Site is logged in at any time and/or delete previously downloaded Cookies on the device. If the User does not wish to disable Cookies and/or delete previously downloaded Cookies, no additional actions are required from the User in this case.
Please note that the Registred Owner does everything possible to ensure that the use of the Site is available to the User without downloading any cookies. However, the Registred Owner does not guarantee that such cookies will not be downloaded at all, due to the technical and functional features of the Site.
Cookies can be stored on the User's device from several hours to several days or years, depending on the type of cookies downloaded/used.
4.2. How to disable cookies
The user can disable the operation of cookies and/or delete them altogether by changing the settings of his browser (it is also possible to delete/disable cookies installed by other websites):
- (1) For Google Chrome, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions via the link.
- (2) For Firefox, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions via the link.
- (3) For Internet Explorer, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions via the link.
- (4) For Safari, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions via the link.